Nautical Steel stocks a range of grade 316 Stainless Steel cables and swage fittings for all your cable balustrade requirements.
Whether you are doing a small renovation on an existing deck or building a completely new wooden deck, our online store has all the Stainless Steel cables and fittings you will need to complete your balustrade with cables.
Balustrade cables are suitable to use with a wood, composite or synthetic decking.
Have a look at our 3mm Swaged stud and Stopper system here.
Have a look at our 4mm Swaged stud and Stopper system here.
If you are considering a thicker cables have a look at our 5mm Swaged stud to stud system here.
See this instructional video on how to prepare your balustrade fitting.
See this instructional video on how to use the hydraulic crimper with your fittings.
What are some of the real benefits of using cables on your balustrade:
- Short lead times available. We have all cable and fittings in stock and can supply you immediately
- Cables cost much less than using wood or steel
- Cables are easier and faster to install than mild steel or stainless steel balustrades, saving you time and money
- Cables are a lot cleaner to work with and don’t require any welding on site
- Cables require much less cleaning and maintenance than glass balustrades
- We can provide you with the technical information required to assist you with your planning and installation
- No painting of cables is required
- Cables offer unobstructed views
All our fittings and cables are made from grade 316 Stainless Steel, which is the grade (or type) of Stainless Steel that is most suitable for South African inland and coastal environments.
Project: West Coast Stainless Steel Balustrade with Cables